What you will get
When we give ourselves what we deserve and invest in ourselves away from our day-to-day life, we can make sustainable changes to our wellbeing! Give yourself a gift that will stay with you for the rest of your life.
Our retreats are a fun, practical exploration of the powerful skills of mindfulness and self-compassion. Run by experienced psychologists, you will learn a number of powerful tools as well as deepening your self-awareness and clarity around what is really important in life.
You will also get to relax and slow down, improve your physical health through healthy eating, meditation and yoga, and perhaps most importantly, form genuine connections with other like-minded people.
As well as relaxing and being pampered, you will learn simple, evidence-based tools to help you:
- Manage your stress better
- Relate to difficult thoughts and emotions in a healthier way
- Be kind to yourself
- Respond better to life’s challenges (rather than reacting in unhelpful ways)
- Develop a daily mindfulness practice and use mindful self-compassion skills in everyday life
- Increase your self-awareness and learn how to let this guide your choices and goal-setting
- Be more present with yourself and others
- Develop emotional resilience and balance
- Improve concentration
According to recent research studies, mindfulness and self-compassion are related to reducing symptoms of depression and anxiety, better emotional well-being, relationships, and self-care.